What should I do? I need a drug plan and it is not November 15 thru December 31!

VERY IMPORTANT: If you or someone you know has been hospitalized, is in rehab for an illness, has moved or has come in or out of a nursing home you can change your drug plan anytime throughout the year! You DO NOT have to wait till the annual enrollment period.

The annual enrollment period or AEP is November 15th thru December 31 of every year. You may have had new medications prescribed because of a new illness that are NOT covered under the plan you have now or you may want to see if you can get a BETTER PLAN. Call or email us today to see if you meet the qualification for a SEP or Special Enrollment Period.

List of SEP’s or Special Election Periods:

1. New to Medicare

2. Moved to a new state
3. Awarded State or Federal drug assistance
4. Coming in or out of a Long Term Care Facility or Illness Rehab
5. Lost drug coverage

If you feel you qualify for any of the circumstances you must call us today, toll free at 866-752-175. There is NO reason to wait and pay more all year!

Please write to me, Karyn Blake, here at My Part D USA’s blog at kblake@MyPartDusa.org. Or you can email this article to a friend.

Published by mypartdusa on September 26, 2007 in Special Enrollment Periods for Part D Drug Plans.

Start your free comparison now!