How can I get extra HELP!!


There are government assistance plans available for people who qualify so they don’t have to pay the Medicare Part B fee of $93.50. If your income is below $1,561 (single) and your resources are below $4,000 (single)you can contact your local Social Security office to complete the QMB application for extra help. The limits are higher for a married couple. You can also get on the Part D Assistance Program for limited income. If you qualify you would have no donut hole or premium and your co-pays would be between $1 and $5.

We can help you apply to SS online by calling toll free 866-752-1795. It only takes a few minutes to find out if you qualify.

Please write to me, Karyn Blake, here at My Part D USA’s blog at Or you can email this article to a friend.

Published by mypartdusa on September 22, 2007 in Medicare Help For Low Income.

Start your free comparison now!